XFL President and COO Jeffrey Pollack opens the press conference which is outside at downtown L.A. Live.
- 277 days till the first XFL game
- Fifth XFL Team president to be announced next week
- More hires coming soon for XFL staff
From Heather Brooks Karatz President of Los Angeles XFL franchise
- L.A. fan base is excited about the team
- Mentioned fan game day experience several times. The XFL is really focused on season ticket holders and fun at games.
- Fan centric and affordable game day experience
- Wants to build the team with the L.A. fans
- Fans will have a voice
- She then talks in Spanish about the same items
From XFL CEO and Commissioner Oliver Luck
- Heather Brooks Karatz has a lot of experience and success in the L.A. market
- Talked about the Elevate Sports Ventures partnership
- Talks about the XFL TV Deal announced yesterday
- XFL TV schedules is consistent for appointment viewing
- Talks about Winston Moss background which we have covered
From New XFL Los Angeles head coach/GM Winston Moss
- Thanks God for this moment
- Excited to be back in L.A.
- Talk about playing against Coach Jonathan Hayes of XFL St Louis
- Thanked family
XFL’s Houston Roughnecks Secondary Logo Opposed by NFL
/ 14 hours ago
Check back each Friday for a new video! Please like and subscribe, thanks!! Home...