New XFL St. Louis coach Jonathan Hayes joined George Sells on KMOX’s Total Information. He talked about football returning to St. Louis, team name and XFL draft date.
Notes from the Interview;
- XFL brings fast pace play
- Excited to bring football to St. Louis
- XFL not competing with the NFL
- Not nervous about being like the AAF
- Has no idea what the team name is, the coaches don’t know
- Wants the team to be part of the community
- XFL Draft in mid-October
- Teams will have a couple of football “showcases” in their cities leading up to the draft
XFL Commissioner and CEO Oliver Luck previously mentioned that after NFL cutdown day there would be a big XFL draft. Now we know the time frame.
XFL Supplemental Draft Date Set, Interview With Former Hitman Radio Voice Peter Schwartz – Live Show Tuesdays 8 pm Eastern
/ 2 days ago
XFL Supplemental Draft To Take Place Friday, Nov 22nd, Interview With Former Hitman Radio...