Credit: LA Wildcats/XFL
LOS ANGELES WILDCATS READY TO ROAR ON GAMEDAY
Los Angeles (Feb 4, 2020) – The XFL Los Angeles Wildcats have announced key elements of the team’s 2020 gameday experience at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson. All five LA Wildcats home games during the team’s first season will take place on Sundays, with the home opener kickoff scheduled for Sunday, February 16 at 12 p.m. against the Dallas Renegades.
“The Wildcat way is a great football experience that is fun for the entire family and all fans, whether you are eight or eighty years old,” said Wildcats President Heather Brooks Karatz. “Our pledge is to provide access and affordability through initiatives like $20 tailgate parking and player meet-and-greets.”
Elements of the LA Wildcats gameday include (but are not limited to):
- The parking lot opens three hours ahead of kickoff, with an affordable $20 price point to park and tailgate.
- A three-hour Wildcats FanFest that is accessible from the parking lot and will feature:
- Live broadcasts from our media partners, happy hour-priced beer and a hometown fair of community partners.
- A DJ selected through a fan poll conducted over the summer on Wildcat social media channels.
- Players going straight from their buses to the Wildcats FanFest and entering the stadium along “Wildcat Way” to connect with fans prior to kickoff.
- A special “Cub Zone” for families with kid-friendly music, face painting, arts and crafts and more.
- Unique access to sounds of the game that bring fans close to the action, including player interviews after great plays and commentary from Head Coach Winston Moss.
- In-stadium-only promotions for fans with prizes that include VIP access to the post-game press conference and locker room.
- Jumbotron entertainment that celebrates the community.
The Wildcats also recently announced a “Family Four Pack” for $80 that includes four tickets and a unique experience for each game, starting with a post-game picture on the field for the home opener.
ABOUT THE LA WILDCATS:
The LA Wildcats are one of eight teams in the XFL. Tickets to all five Wildcats home games are available now for purchase. Lower level season tickets at Dignity Health Sports Park start at $20 per game and season ticket packages range from $100 to $425 per seat. Lower level single-game tickets start at $24. The Wildcats take on the Houston Roughnecks in Houston at TDECU Stadium on Saturday, February 8 live on FOX. The team’s home opener takes place on Sunday, February 16 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson live on ABC.
For more information go to www.XFLWildcats.com to learn more about Wildcats season tickets, see all prices and benefits, and sign up for special information and content. Follow the team on social media @xflwildcats (Twitter and Instagram).
USFL Returns In 2021, June 14th CFL To Announce Season Return
/ 1 day ago
TONS of XFL, USFL, and CFL news this week in our longest episode to...