If you are an XFL season ticket holder, you can sign up to be part of the Football Advisory Network website. We reported about this special XFL website in the past. It is a place for the XFL to receive feedback from its fans.
Now and then, you will receive a survey from F.A.N. These surveys are similar to what WWE does with their fan engagement surveys. The league is trying to get an idea of what fans want out of their new league.
Inside the survey is your chance to see what ideas and things the XFL is looking to do. Last week we received one that was geared towards the F.A.N. site itself.
Questions from the F.A.N. Survey;
- As a fan, what do you love most about professional football?
- As a fan, what don’t you love about professional football?
- If you were named commissioner of a professional football league tomorrow, would you change anything about the game or fan experience?
- What was your primary reason for joining the Football Advisory Network?
- What do you hope to get out of your experience participating in the Football Advisory Network?
- As a fan of professional football, what decisions would you like to be a part of?
As far as we know, the NFL and other major sporting leagues don’t have something like this. They do send out a survey once or twice a year, but that is about it. The XFL is not lying when they say they are putting fans first.
Answer some of these questions in the comments. Let us know if you have received any other type of survey from the XFL.
9/14 Officially Begins Garcia, Johnson, RedBird Capital XFL Regime
/ 1 day ago
Jai Nokes interview with Dean Blandino the former head of officiating for the XFL....